Tability for Slack
The Slack integration allows you to get notifications and check-in reminders sent to your Slack channel. Integrating with Slack allows you to connect individual plans to specific channels.
You will need to be an administrator both in your Slack channel and in your Tability workspace to be enable this integration.
Connecting to Slack
- Click through on your settings cog in the top left-hand corner and then click 'Integrations'.
- Click through on 'Connect to Slack'
- In order to connect to Slack you'll need to sign in to your workspace, so have that ready to go. Otherwise, you'll be able to 'Find your Workspaces'
- Once you connect to slack and set it up, you'll receive a check-in weekly or monthly, depends what you opted for when signing up to your workspace.
- If you are wanting to update your check-in notifications on Slack, head to your avatar, click through on 'Manage your notifications and you will have the ability to de-select 'send me weekly check-ins reminders via chat'.
Creating Updates from Slack
Now that your Tability workspace is connected to your Slack channel, you can connect your team's plan to the channels where you communicate.
You will receive this message when your Check-ins are due. Simply click on the Create check-in button to create one. You'll then be prompted to fill out a check-in right there in Slack. When you are finished, hit Create submit your check-in.
Weekly Digest in Slack
Once you have connected your Slack integration, you'll be able to connect your plans to specific channels.
To get reports in your Slack channel:
- Go to your Tability plan that you want to connect.
- On the right side of the page, click on the Get weekly reports in Slack button.
- Select the channel you would like to send your weekly reports to:
Preview links in Slack
When you've connected your Slack integration, links to a Plan, an Outcome or a Check-in will show a preview.