Invite Your Team
Inviting your teammates to Tability is where collaboration begins. You will have to be an Admin to invite users to the workspace. There are a couple of options to invite your team to your workspace.
Inviting individual users by email
If you want to invite just a few people, the simplest way to invite your teammates is by inviting them via their emails. It's a bit manual, but you control who has access and who doesn't.
- Once you are in your workspace, you'll see the 'Invite your team' button on the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
- A pop-up will allow you to put in the individual emails manually.
- Click the blue 'Invite' to send the invite out to your team.
Allow access by email
If you're looking to allow access to a larger group of people from your company, allowing domain access is a good way to go. When you allow domain access, anyone with that email domain will be able to create an account under your workspace.
- Click on your avatar in the top right-hand corner of your workspace
- Click on 'Access & Security' under Authentication
- Type in your 'Accepted Domains.' For example; business.com.au or business.com
- Click Save
- Head to https://tability.app/signup. Any team member who signs up with the same company domain will have access to the workspace.
Share an invite link
If you're looking to invite a larger group of people but still have some control of who can access and who cannot, an invite link might be the best option for you. When you copy and share this invite link, anyone with the link will be able to access the workspace.
- Go to 'Access and Security' in your workspace settings.
- Click on 'Copy' to share your invitation link. Once you do this, you will have 24 hours before the links expire. Please ensure 'Enabled' is selected. You can disable this invitation as well.
- Suppose you do receive an expired invitation. Your email would have registered in our system, head to https://tability.app/password/reset and reset your password.
- You'll then receive a reset password link and will be able to access the workspace from there.
* If you have any issue with the unique invitation link, you can reset the link and it will provide you with a new link. If you need to disable this, you will invite people manually (follow step 2 above).