Embedding Tability in Notion
You can embed Tability plans, objectives, and outcomes in Notion by following the steps below.
Enabling public sharing
Embedding Tability views in external tools is only possible if public sharing is enabled for the corresponding plan.
Public sharing will allow anyone with the link to see the content of your plan, but you can add an additional password protection to restrict access.
How to enable public sharing:
- Go to your plan.
- Click on the "Share" action in the plan nav.
- Make sure that the option "Enable public sharing" is active like in the screenshot below.
Embedding your plan in Notion
You can embed any of the following element in Notion:
- The plan
- Any objective
- Any outcome/key result
- Click on the items that you'd like to embed (if you're already in the plan, no need to do anything).
- Click on the "Share" action for the selected item.
- Go to the Notion tab in the sharing modal
- Copy the Embed URL
- Go to Notion and open up the page where you want to embed your plan, objective or outcome
- Type "/" and search for the "Embed" block
- Paste the Tability Embed URL into the Notion component and click on "Embed link"
- Voilà! You should now be able to see your Tability data in Notion. You can also adjust the embed size as needed.
This is what your final page should look like 👇