Tability for Asana
The Asana integration will allow you to link your Asana tasks to Tability and keep them in sync.
- You need to be a Tability admin or owner to connect Tability to Asana.
- You will also need to be an Asana admin to complete the setup.
Connecting to Asana
1. Go to your workspace settings by clicking on the setting cog.
2. Click on the 'Integrations' section to get to the integrations settings.
3. Click on 'Connect to Asana' button. You'll be asked to authorize Tability to access your Asana account.
4. In the next step you will be asked to confirm which Tability workspace you can connect to.
5. Just select your workspace and hit 'Connect'! That's it! You should see in Tability that the Asana integration is now configured.
Using the Asana integration
After hitting save, Tability will fetch the corresponding data from Asana and display it with the right title.
Unfortunately we are not able to keep your Asana tasks in sync inside of Tability. Closing a task in Asana will not close it in Tability.