How to use Teams
You can use teams in Tability to filter plans and outcomes that belong to a specific team.
How to create a team
You can create a new team and add members in a couple of steps.
- Go to the Teams section of your workspace.
- Create a team.
- In your teams page, click on manage members.
- Invite the users that should be part of the team.
That's it, you will now be able to attach this team to outcomes in Tability.
How to attach a team to an outcome
Here's how you can attach one or more team to a specific outcome:
- Go to the details panel of your outcome.
- Click on the "+" button next to the Teams label.
- Search for your team and click on it to attach it to this outcome.
How to filter outcomes by teams
Once a team is attached to an outcome, you can use it in the Teams filter view to isolate the outcomes that are attached to that team.