How to manage plan permissions
You can lock editing and viewing of your plan by using the plan permissions.
Plan permissions vs. actions
⚠️ Important note
Initiatives are not part of the editing restrictions. Users can still create and update initiatives in a plan, even if this plan is locked. This is by design to allow the team to easily update the tasks/initiatives that might help reach the desired outcomes.
Locking editing will:
- Prevent non-editors from changing the objectives.
- Prevent non-editors from changing the outcomes (including targets and owners).
Non-editors will still be able to:
- Create and update initiatives.
- Create and update check-ins.
- Comment and provide feedback.
How to restrict permissions for your plan
- Go to your plan page.
- Click on the lock icon on the right side of your plan.
- Add at least one editor (add yourself if you don’t want to be locked out).
- Update the other permissions as you need.
If you want a plan to be fully private, you just need to set the value for "Everyone in this workspace" to no access.