How to change the terms used
By default Tability uses the terms objectives, outcomes, and initiatives with the following structure:
- A plan can have many objectives.
- An objective can have many measurable outcomes (this is where you set the targets).
- An outcome can have many initiatives.
You can change the terms used by going to the Customise Terms admin section in your workspace.
You'll need to be an admin or an owner of the workspace to customise the terms.
- Go to the Customise Terms admin section.
- Set new singular and plural terms for the items that you want to change.
- Click "Save".
You'll find below a couple of examples for OKRs and NCTs.
Customising the terms for OKRs
- Leave Objective as is.
- Replace Outcome with Key Result/Key Results.
- Leave Initiative as is.
Customising the terms for NCTs
- Replace Objective with Narrative/Narratives.
- Replace Outcome with Commitment/Commitments.
- Replace Initiative with Task/Tasks.