How to create a top-level plan
You can create a top-level plan by clicking on the "Create a new plan" button in the Plans section of your workspace
Once you hit the button, you will see a modal allowing you to provide more information about your plan.
- Go to the Plans section of your workspace.
- Click on "Create a new plan".
- Fill in the form.
- Give a name to your plan: this is the name of your plan (ex: Acme FY23 OKRs).
- Check-ins frequency: how often Tability should nudge the team about updating progress.
- This plan is for: use this option to set the timeline for your plan. You can select “Custom” to set manually the start and end dates of your plan.
- Hit "Create".
- You will be redirected to the Plan editor where you can start writing your goals/OKRs.
- Use a weekly frequency of check-ins for quarterly goals.
- Use a monthly frequency of check-ins for monthly goals.