Tability for Clickup
The Clickup integration will allow you to link your Clickup tasks to Tability and keep them in sync.
- You need to be a Tability admin or owner to connect Tability to Clickup.
- You will also need to be a Clickup admin to complete the setup.
Connecting to Clickup
1. Go to your workspace settings by clicking on the setting cog.
2. Click on the 'Integrations' section to get to the integrations settings.
3. Click on 'Connect to Clickup' button. You'll be redirected to Clickup where you can select which Clickup workspace to link to Tability.
4. Click "Connect Workspace" and you'll be redirected to Tability where you can confirm which Tability workspace you can connect to.
(Sorry, this is redundant with step 1, but it's a necessary step 😓)
5. Just select your workspace and hit 'Connect'! That's it! You should see in Tability that the Clickup integration is now configured.
Using the Clickup integration
After hitting save, Tability will fetch the corresponding data from Clickup, and keep your task in sync.