Managing your Subscription
To manage your subscription go to ⚙ Workspace Settings > Subscriptions (only available to admins).
Upgrading your subscription from Free
Each of our paid tiers comes with a 14 day free trial (you can stay on free for as long as you'd like). If you're currently on the Free tier, click on one of the 4 Start your trial buttons. This will take you to our Stripe site where you'll enter your credit card information. Your 14 day trial will begin when you click the Start trial button. You will not be charged until the 14 days trial has elapsed.
For more info on pricing tiers, visit our pricing page →
Upgrading or downgrading from a paid tier
If you're already on a paid tier of Tability, you can easily manage your subscription to downgrade or upgrade to a different tier.
- Go to the Workspace Settings > Subscriptions. Click Manage your subscription.
- This will take you to the Tability subscription page in Stripe. Click on the blue Update plan button.
- From here select the new subscription tier you would like to be on (See our pricing page for details).
- When completed you should be able to access all of your new features and you will be billed for the new price at your next billing date. Your billing date is every 30 days from the day you started your subscription
Cancelling a subscription
There are a few ways that you can cancel your subscription:
Cancel your subscription through Stripe
Using the same steps laid out above to upgrade or downgrade, there is an option to cancel in Stripe as well.
- From the Workspace Settings > Subscriptions, select Manage your Subscription.
- On the right hand side, there is an option to cancel your plan. Click Cancel plan.
- You will no longer be billed for using Tability. At the end of your billing cycle, your workspace will be reverted to the Free tier. You may continue to use it as long as you like on the Free tier.
Delete your workspace
Deleting your workspace will automatically cancel your stripe payments as well.
To delete your workspace:
- Go to Workspace Setting > Delete
- Enter your workspace name, and click delete (this action cannot be reverted ⚠️ ).
- Your Stripe subscription will automatically be cancelled.