The outcomes view filters your outcomes or key results across the workspace to see them in customized views. You can find it in the ‘Outcomes’ tab in the main navigation menu on the left.
What you can do with the Outcomes view:
- See outcomes from all plans across the entire workspace
- Filter outcomes by owner, plan, confidence level, completion or timeline.
- Export any set of outcomes as a CSV file
Filtering outcomes in the outcomes view
By default, this view shows all outcomes across your entire workspace. Click on any filters to choose what types of outcomes you want to see.
There are 5 categorizations you can filter through:
- Owner: Filter outcomes that assigned to specific owners
- Plan: Filter outcomes by the plan in which they belong to
- Confidence: Filter by confidence level to see only items that are On track, At risk, or Off track
- Completion: Filter outcomes that have been completed or currently tracking
- Timeline: Filter by which quarter or year the plan is from
Exporting to CSV
You’ll see an ‘Export to CSV’ button in the top right of the screen. When you click on this, it will take all of the outcomes that match your current filter and export it to a CSV (a spreadsheet file format).
⚡️ This is a premium feature available starting with the Essentials subscription. Learn more about our pricing →