How to add due dates to initiatives
You can add deadlines to your tasks prioritise your teams work.
Due date states
When you add a due date to a task, it will add a gray date label to your tasks. In the Tasks Kanban View they appear like this on each card:
The due date label automatically goes through three display states:
- Gray date label: This task is not due for a while.
- Yellow date label: This task is due within week.
- Red date label: This task is due tomorrow, today or is past due.
Adding a due date to a task
- Click through on the into the Tasks Tab.
- Hover over the task you would like to edit. When you hover, the Edit button will appear (pencil icon). In the Edit Taks panel on the right, add a Due Date
⚡️ This is a premium feature available starting with the Starter subscription. Learn more about our pricing →